教 务： 电话/微信：180 3954 1321
杨老师： 手机/微信：186 3855 1321
周老师： 手机/微信：158 9014 2387
1. This view is now being questioned by more and more people.
2. The latest surveys show that quite a few children have unpleasant associations with homework.
3. No invention has received more praise and abuse than Internet.
4. People seem to fail to take into account the fact that education does not end with graduation.
5. An increasing number of people are beginning to realize that education is not complete with graduation.
6. When it comes to education， the majority of people believe that education is a lifetime study.
7. Many experts point out that physical exercise contributes directly to a person‘s physical fitness.
8. Proper measures must be taken to limit the number of foreign tourists and the great efforts should be made to protect local environment and history from the harmful effects of international tourism.
9. An increasing number of experts believe that migrants will exert positive effects.
10. Many city residents complain that it is so few buses in their city that they have to spend much more time waiting for a bus， which is usually crowded with a large number of passengers.
11. There is no denying the fact that air pollution is an extremely serious problem：the city authorities should take strong measures to deal with it.
12. An investigation shows that female workers tend to have a favorable attitude toward retirement.
13. A proper part-time job does not occupy students‘ too much time. In fact， it is unhealthy for them to spend all of time.
14. Any government， which is blind to this point， may pay a heavy price.
15.Nowadays， many students always go into raptures at the mere mention of the coming life of high school or college they will begin. Unfortunately， for most young people， it is not pleasant experience.
16. In view of the seriousness of this problem， effective measures should be taken before things get worse.
17. The majority of students believe that part-time job will provide them with more opportunities to develop their interpersonal skills， which may put them in a favorable position in the future job markets.
18. It is indisputable that there are millions of people who still have a miserable life and have to face the dangers of starvation and exposure.
19. Although this view is wildly held， this is little evidence that education can be obtained at any age and at any place.
20. For my part， I agree with the latter opinion for the following reasons：
21. People equate success in life with the ability of operating computer.
22. In the last decades， advances in medical technology have made it possible for people to live longer than in the past.
23. In fact， we have to admit the fact that the quality of life is as important as life itself.
24. We should spare no effort to beautify our environment.
25. People believe that computer skills will enhance their job opportunities or promotion opportunities.
26. On no account can we ignore the value of knowledge.
27. It is time the authorities concerned took proper steps to solve the traffic problems.
28. Those who violate traffic regulations should be punished.
29.Despite many obvious advantages of bicycle， it is not without its problem.
30. Since the examination is around the corner， I am compelled to give up doing sports.
31. It is conceivable that knowledge plays an important role in our life.
32. Summer is sultry. That‘s the reason why I don’t like it.
34. This issue has caused wide public concern.
35. We should bring home to people the value of working hard.
35. Taking exercise is closely related to health.
36. We should get into the habit of keeping good hours.
37.The condition of our traffic leaves much to be desired.
38.Smoking has a great influence.
39.Reading does good to our mind.
40.Overwork does harm to health.
41.Pollution poses a great threat to our existence.
42.We should do our best to achieve our goal in life.
43.Weather a large family is a good thing or not is a very popular topic， which is often talked about not.
44.As is known to all， fake and inferior commodities harm the interests of consumers.
45.Today an increasing number of people have realized that law education is of great importance.In order to keep law and order， every…
46.From what I have mentioned above， we can see clearly that violence.
47.There are two reasons for the improvement in people‘s living conditions.
In the first place， we have been carrying out the reform and opening-up policy.
Secondly， there has been a rapid expansion of our national economy.Furthermore， the birth rate has been put under control.
48.My suggestions to deal with the problem are as follows.
To begin with， it is urgent to create nature reserves.
Secondly， certain rare wild animals that are going to be extinct should be collected， fed and reproduced artificially.
Finally， those who hunter them must be punished severely.
49.People differ in their attitudes towards failure.Faced with it， some of them can stand up to it， draw useful lessons from it and try hard to fulfill what they are determined to do.Others， however， lose heart and give in.
50.It is desirable to build more hospitals， shopping centers， recreation centers， cinemas and other public facilities to meet the growing needs of people.